Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Well, this is it. A German guy, writing an English Star Wars fan blog. Hopefully I will not be alone on this one, since my sister used to be a huge Star Wars fan herself I hope she'll join me soon. Well, with no further ado let's get started.

What's going to be on this blog?

That depends, first of all I'm going to write tutorials to build your own Star Wars costumes and props. (Got some nice stuff there^^) I will also probably include a couple stories written by me or my sister all taking placer inside the Star Wars universe. I will also be including a link list with my favorite Star Wars prop building sites. And who knows what else the future might bring...

May the force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter